October, 17th Hotel Porta Fira Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona, September 21th, 2018.
Next October 17th, the greatest supply chain professionals will meet in Barcelona at the 6th Supply Chain Leadership Forum organized by CSCMP Spain Roundtable, which in this sixth edition will have as main focus on the topic “SMARTER SUPPLY CHAINS”
This unique mix of expert international speakers from different companies and the world of SUpply Chain Research and Development will allow us to share knowledge and innovative ideas supported by current case studies of organizational improvement within the supply chain. We will see how technology is contributing to increase supply chain efficiency and effectiveness towards a value chain in which customers, suppliers and partners increase the value delivered to final consumers of products & services.
Today, “Smarter Supply Chains” are dual where physical and virtual worlds provide customer centric value through the interaction of cyber-physical objects, decision-making processes, open collaboration and professional networking. Definitely, a new form of management for a new era. Strategy and technology drive the global supply chains transformations.
Among the speakers, we have leaders like:
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Alan Waller OBE, International Supply Chain Management in CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY, talking about “Thought Leadership: Driving Successful Change – the Key Leadership and Change Management Requirements”
- Oliver Philipp, Director Strategy & Solutions European Supply Chain Group in PANASONIC EUROPE
- Patricia Fernandez Wyss, Logistics and SC en MSF MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES
- Javier Gallardo, Director Portic Barcelona
- Luis Miguel del Saz-Rodriguez, Digital Transformation Ordering & Logistics PZ in AIRBUS
- Ben Mahy, Co-Founder & Director at Supportsquare NV.
- Ada Antones Global Veg Planning Process & Tools Roadmap Manager in BAYER -S&OP/IBP Trend Process, Change Management & improvements
- Efrén Almansa Project Director and Senior S&OP/IBP/SCM professional, SAPTOOLS CONSULTING – S&OP/IBP Trend Process, Change Management & improvements
- Yasmine Sabri Post PhD Politecnico Di Milano – Digital Transformation & Supply Chain
- PHD Jorge Calvo Deputy Dean en GLOVIS UNIV. TOKIO – Digital Transformation & Supply Chain
There will be workshops and practical sessions, where we will deep dive into CSCMP Supply Chain cornerstones, where attendees will be able to interact, share and solve challenges of their companies in topics such as:
- S&OP/IBP Trend Process, Change Management & Improvements
- Digital Transformation and Supply Chains
- People, Process and Technology
Also, in this edition of SCLForum2018, CSCMP Spain Rountable will provide all attendees with free passes to the Exhibition Hall of the IoTSWC2018 https://www.iotsworldcongress.com/ and a 50% ticket discount to the Congress Conferences Full Pass, which is celebrated from October, 16th to 18th at Fira Barcelona Vía, in front of SCLForum2018 venue.
We would like to thank our Sponsors for this year’s participation: Port de Barcelona, SAPTools, EAE Business School, LKW Walter, nVision Global and our Collaborators: IoT Solutions and SIL Barcelona.
About CSCMP Spain
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) It is based in the U.S. with presence in all continents (68 countries) and RoundTables distributed among the world (10 in Europe), and it’s dedicated to the promotion and dissemination of research and knowledge about Supply Chain
Management. It has over 9,000 members, and is the 1st WorldWide Association of Supply Chain Professionals. The CSCMP Roundtable of Spain was re-established in May 2010 as a place to share dialogue, knowledge and ideas of professionals in the supply chain of our country, in connection with the rest of the world. It is currently headed by a Cabinet/Board of 7 professionals whose common characteristic is the passion for Supply Chain and a CSCMP spirit. CSCMP actively collaborates with leading national business schools to supplement the mission of professional education and career enhancement, one of the philosophy pillars of CSCMP. Some of the thought leaders in Supply Chain who have shared their experience in CSCMP Spain are David Simchi-Levi, John Gattorna, Yossi Sheffi, Martin Christopher, Michel T.Seng, Daniel T. Jones, Terri Griffith, Tony Hines and Lora Cecere.
LinkedIn: CSCMP Spain RT Twitter: @CSCMPspainRT YouTube: CSCMP SPAIN